Featured Post

Top things to not say to a brain tumor patient...

So over the past few months I have experienced some pretty dismissing comments. I'm actually amazed that people would say these things ...

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Faith

My faith requires commitment.
 
Commitment to my God and to myself. Belief and an unwavering focus on supporting what it is I have faith in. This can be used as a noun or a pronoun. Faith is more than church, more than religion, it is a complete embodiment of the values and beliefs we each express. 

I believe people are basically good. In other words, I have faith in the goodness of people. I put this in action by trusting the intentions of others to be good. I act as if those I meet intend to do good. I can prepare and protect myself- that's part of self-sufficiency, another belief. But I can, in my interactions with others, assume innocence. 

My faith is strengthened through commitment and grows as I put it into practice. Live as you profess to believe.

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment