Featured Post

Top things to not say to a brain tumor patient...

So over the past few months I have experienced some pretty dismissing comments. I'm actually amazed that people would say these things ...

Thursday, July 30, 2015

1812 Overture

So there is an awesome concert I can in no way attempt to attend. It's the 1812 Overture, with real cannons. In honor of me missing music today due to extreme sound and hearing sensitivity, please enjoy the following...



If you were wondering, today sucked. All I want to do is curl up in a ball and sleep. My head hurts no matter the pain relievers I take and I am totally on edge. I am just waiting for the night to be over.

Hoped you liked the music, its supposed to be awesome. (I wouldn't know yet.) And on that pity note, I'm headed to rest. God is good, tomorrow is a new day. And most days are not like this but when they are, it sucks!

1 comment: