Featured Post

Top things to not say to a brain tumor patient...

So over the past few months I have experienced some pretty dismissing comments. I'm actually amazed that people would say these things ...

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Becoming Bitter

In my reading I come across stories that I love. One friend cautioned me recently about avoiding the trap of bitterness. Bitterness for the loss, the change, even survivors guilt. The following story puts things in such great perspective.



May we all be able to better enlarge our sense of things. Have a great day!



We Are One: Become....: From Facebook....if it is posted there I figure it is meant to be shared. Nicole Daedone with Silka Jewell and 3 others An aging mast...



You are amazing and I love you. God loves you and you are ever in his care.

No comments:

Post a Comment