Featured Post

Top things to not say to a brain tumor patient...

So over the past few months I have experienced some pretty dismissing comments. I'm actually amazed that people would say these things ...

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

"Simple" is not Easy

 
I do a lot of personal study, medication and reflection during this time. In my reading, I came across a book I had read years ago; Anatomy of the Spirit by C. Myss PhD. In its pages I have found reminders of the need to spiritually heal while also helping the physical to heal. These reminders or beliefs are not dependent on personal faith, but can translate to all faiths and spiritual values.

 
Simple Truths of Heaven:

  1. All circumstances can be changed in a moment, and all illness can be healed. The Divine is not limited by human time, space, or physical concerns.
  2. Be consistent: live what you believe.
  3. Change is constant. Every life goes through phases of difficult change as well as peace. Learn to go with the flow rather than try to stop change from occurring.
  4. Never look to another person to make you happy- happiness is an internal, personal attitude and responsibility.
  5. Life is essentially a learning experience. Every situation, challenge, and relationship contains some message worth learning or teaching to others.
  6. Positive energy works more effectively than negative energy in each and every situation.
  7. Live in the present moment, and practice forgiveness of others.

Simple truths, but very complex applications. I am so glad to have rediscovered what I once knew. I am blessed to have the opportunity to learn these things at a deeper and more intense level than I had known. God is good. May He bless and keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment