Featured Post

Top things to not say to a brain tumor patient...

So over the past few months I have experienced some pretty dismissing comments. I'm actually amazed that people would say these things ...

Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Love Story

After talking to a dear friend today I began to think of all that has gone on and the many changes and blessings I have experienced.

  • Help when needed with no expectation.
  • Loving support and acceptance from those closest to me.
  • A medical team that is one of the best.
  • Keeping my language skills, some have altered but they remain mostly intact.
In thinking over all that has changed I was filled with desire to look at the pictures from my surgery. I stumbled across the following pictures and my heart is filled with gratitude today.


 






 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment