Featured Post

Top things to not say to a brain tumor patient...

So over the past few months I have experienced some pretty dismissing comments. I'm actually amazed that people would say these things ...

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Awe-some or Some Awe

Some days are so long. I have spent many days of the last week in incredible pain. Finding pain management techniques that do not lead to other injury is a challenge. Using Mindfulness, Yoga, and even some Thai Chi movements have worked to help keep me on track. I am so unpleasant when I am hurting, it is ridiculous. (I find I have so many apologies to make.) Those are "Awesome" days; think "Shock and Awe".

I am choosing today to take back "Awesome". I have an amazing life with incredible people in it. My father in law and I have completed our Thai Chi breathing today and I have done my new PT exercises. I can walk my son to school. Grocery and emergency services are within walking distance. I have an amazing network of friends and family that are invested in my progress. I can do this.

If you are negative, want to troll around, or complain- don't bother me. I'm working on my Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment