Featured Post

Top things to not say to a brain tumor patient...

So over the past few months I have experienced some pretty dismissing comments. I'm actually amazed that people would say these things ...

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Try Again

Some days you try so hard to do the right things for the right reason, and everything just falls apart. I am so grateful to be involved in a culture where you can go to bed, get up, and simply try again.



My boys made it through less than 20 minutes of church today. I was simply too tired to keep going, so I took them home. Yup, so not happening today. This does not mean that we wont get up and try again next week. We will. We will get up and do it all again because some day, we will sit thru church and it will be good. Some day they will understand why we go. Some day they will know to listen to the spirit of God speak to their heart and will know to follow His guidance.

Some day was not today. I can accept that.



Let go of what was, move forward into what now is. So many lessons this morning on just getting up and trying again.

No comments:

Post a Comment