Featured Post

Top things to not say to a brain tumor patient...

So over the past few months I have experienced some pretty dismissing comments. I'm actually amazed that people would say these things ...

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Home Truths


This is a collection of thoughts and core beliefs I have identified over the past two weeks.


1. People, not circumstances, are irreplaceable.

2. There is always time for openness and forgiveness, no matter how short the time appears.

3. You can catch glimpses of God between the shining moments of your life.

4. Everything can change overnight, at some point it probably will.

5. Most people do try their best, often they are not even aware how much that means to the person they may be helping at the time.

6. Gratitude is never time wasted.

7. Unconditional Love is the greatest gift we can offer to another person.


"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13


Me and my super cute sisters, they will totally kill me for this, but been there, almost done that.
The surgeon estimates that the tumor had been in my brain for decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment