Featured Post

Top things to not say to a brain tumor patient...

So over the past few months I have experienced some pretty dismissing comments. I'm actually amazed that people would say these things ...

Friday, December 4, 2015

Rediscovering Faith

When you start with nothing, you are able to relearn everything. What an unexpected journey.

I got to start from scratch as regarding my personal faith. "What do I know?" I realize in this journey that I don't have to know everything. I just have to know what I know now, I will get there. For me it goes back to "yet"- I'm not there, yet. Coming out of surgery I could recall very little. Large gaps still exist in my memory. There is a lot going on that I have little control over.

So, what do you do when you have nothing? You start over at the beginning.

I believe in God. I believe that He is my Father and has a plan for my life. My job is to live it to the best of my abilities. God is in charge. This is His church. The people are fallible, but he is not. I can trust that whatever happen today, He is in charge and any concerns will be addressed in the time and place needed. I feel things so strongly, I feel the spirit and know that He directs my interactions with my children. During times of need I am more capable than I really am. I know He is there, helping me through with my children. I know He cares. I know He loves each of His children and cares for their eternal progression. I believe that he is directing my family. I see Him strengthen those around me. I am in awe of all he does.

This is enough for now. It is good. He will take me by the hand through the rest of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment