Featured Post

Top things to not say to a brain tumor patient...

So over the past few months I have experienced some pretty dismissing comments. I'm actually amazed that people would say these things ...

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Being Cherished

Its an alarming thing to realize that your life has changed. There are times when I would not change this journey for anything. I am slower, able to be more patient, more willing to wait. I don't need all the answers. I don't need to know how and when everything will work out. I feel that it will work out in Gods time. I feel the prayers of others I love. I feel the influence of the Holy Spirit. I feel the love of God surround myself and my family in every day.

Overall I feel cherished and loved as never before. My patience increases in proportion to the love I feel from God. How can I be angry when facing this challenge but allowed to retain the essence of who I am? When I feel His greatness enfolding me and allowing me to reach past barriers and boundaries? When I am held, in stillness, and am able to be fully aware of the blessings of feeding myself, being able to walk, and being able to communicate, however much it is a challenge.

This awareness has opened up the ability to be calm when confronted with frantic energy, panic, and anxiety. God Is. Love Is. Consequently - Life Is.


God bless and keep you. Know that in and through Him you, as you are, are a cherished child of a Heavenly Father. The shielding from spirit is thin and His angles wait to care for and protect you, not from all of life's challenges but from the crippling influences of the Adversary. God loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment