Featured Post

Top things to not say to a brain tumor patient...

So over the past few months I have experienced some pretty dismissing comments. I'm actually amazed that people would say these things ...

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Birthdays and Milestones

Exciting things. Coming up on my one year Craniversary, graduating from physical therapy, and now having a birthday that I once feared I would never see. It's a turning point. I'm relearning how to drive and practicing in the neighborhood. I have accepted that I will use a walking device for physical protection for the rest of my life, and am moving on to nicer canes than my pharmacy version. Progress is still slow and difficult but I am slowly able to do more each month. I am getting there, now I just need to figure out where "there" is.



God bless and keep you!

No comments:

Post a Comment