Featured Post

Top things to not say to a brain tumor patient...

So over the past few months I have experienced some pretty dismissing comments. I'm actually amazed that people would say these things ...

Friday, April 29, 2016

Beautiful Boys

I have three wonderful sons. Born into our family when we had accepted that this was not in our future. What joy, what stress, what moments they make for me.


Beautiful Boys

How dear you are to me.
Yells and smells and whatever may be.

Hugs and kisses, short and sweet.
Rough and tumble, all hands and feet.

I am blessed each hour, each day, each week.
Grateful for each moment, I never did seek.

Blessings and circumstance, these come and go.
Through our god an eternal family we'll know.

Fingerprints, smudges, all gone too fast.
Our eternal family forever will last.




No comments:

Post a Comment