Featured Post

Top things to not say to a brain tumor patient...

So over the past few months I have experienced some pretty dismissing comments. I'm actually amazed that people would say these things ...

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

What Makes a Champion

Every person struggles with challenges. These challenges divert, dissuade, and detract from the goals and life we work to create for ourselves. You choose the level to which your challenges either pull you back, or propel you forward. An arrow cannot work without being drawn back. this may seem like a loss or lack of progress. For the arrow, it is part of the journey, propelling it forward, driving it toward its goal.

I find myself encouraged by videos and pictures that show challenge and triumph. Please enjoy. Yes, its a commercial- I don't care its a great story.

Additionally I find myself loving the following movie about the beauty of triumph in the face of challenge. Butterfly Circus.

Nic Vijicic is a motivational speaker and advocate. I find myself more inspired today with his perspective and voice. I am so grateful that there are people like this in life that teach me to reach, to strive and to finally glory in reaching my goals.

God bless and keep you in His arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment